Planning for meatless Monday? Trying to cook more veggies for your family? This delicious three-cheese Veggie Pasta Alfredo is super easy and totally delicious!
So this little gem of a weeknight dinner is one that I’ve been making since college folks …. it’s that yummy! And it’s REALLY versatile. I’ve used all types of veggies in this – carrots, cauliflower, broccoli. squash…whatever I’ve got. And if I’m not up for making Alfredo sauce from scratch, a trusty jar of store bought Alfredo works just as good. Veggie Pasta Alfredo. The cure for your meatless Monday rut. Trust me …you won’t regret it.
I have to tell you guys that I love vegetables. If you’ve been reading this blog for any significant period of time, you likely already know this. Big fan of lots of colors on my plate. Big fan of fresh salads … I try to eat at least one salad a day, sometimes more. And I really love cooked vegetables. Hence the tasty mix of cooked veggies in this pasta.
For this batch, I chopped up some fresh carrots, broccoli florets, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and fresh mushrooms. I’ve always used fresh veggies in this dish, so I can’t vouch for how frozen might taste.
Aside from the fact that I love all the veggies in this pasta, the second thing I love about this dish is how totally easy it is to make. Even the from-scratch Alfredo sauce is a super easy recipe.
And speaking of Alfredo, as you’re making it, don’t forget to stir it a lot. While it’s thickening, you’ll want to keep it from sticking to the bottom of the pan and burning.
So that’s it! Super easy, super delicious, and SUPER full of yummy vegetables!
Be sure to check out all the delicious vegetable recipes from the Sunday Supper tastemakers this week (all the recipes are listed below)!
- Citrus Marinated Olives by Cricket’s Confections
- Goat Cheese and Red Onion Quesadilla by The Freshman Cook
- Grilled Green Tomato and Mozzarella Salad by Monica’s Table
- Italian Lupini Beans by She Loves Biscotti
- Orange Ginger Carrot Soup by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chocolate Orange Beet Cake by Baking Sense
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake by Mindy’s Cooking Obsession
- Make Your Children Eat Their Vegetables…in a Cupcake! by The Ninja Baker
- Zucchini Blueberry Coffee Cake by Pies and Plots
- Butternut Squash Zoodles with Fried Sage Sauce by Home Sweet Homestead
- Caprese Stuffed Roasted Eggplant by Sunday Supper Movement
- Cheesy Cauliflower Cake by Food Lust People Love
- Chipotle Tofu Tacos with Plantain by Caroline’s Cooking
- Glazed Carrot and Quinoa Salad with Crispy Chickpeas by Helpful Homemade
- Green Goddess Mac and Cheese by Moore or Less Cooking
- Mujaddara by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Penne-Wise Pumpkin Pasta by Wholistic Woman
- Pumpkin Gnocchi and Spinach with Sage Brown Butter Sauce by The Redhead Baker
- Radical Reuben Sandwich by Palatable Pastime
- Roasted Delicata Squash with Sriracha Aioli by The Hungry Goddess
- Roasted Vegetable Casserole by A Mind “Full”Mom
- Spicy Tofu and Rice Stir Fry by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Strawberry Soba Noodle Salad by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Vegan Creamy Butternut Squash Soup with Spinach by Cooking Chat
- Vegetarian Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Veggie Riggies: A Rigatoni Sauté by Hardly A Goddess
- Caramelized Onions and Cauliflower by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Cauliflower Tabbouleh with Chickpeas by Simple and Savory
- Cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Rice by My Life Cookbook
- Locro de Papa (Ecuadorian Potato Soup) by Curious Cuisiniere
- South African Yellow Rice by What Smells So Good?
- Spiralized Sweet Potato and Apple Sauté with Dates by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Turmeric Hummus Casserole by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.